Re: install party in paris

On 27/04/2005, at 8:39 AM, Avery Ke wrote:

An install party AND Paris?!?!?! The very idea brings a smile to my
face. And then a sigh. Where oh where are a rich uncle and a private
jet when you need them? Lacking specified uncle&jet, I do so most
REGRETFULLY decline.

Perhaps we could raffle someone's rich uncle, and share the jet? It has to come past South Australia, though, or I won't buy any tickets!

Of course, the more people who want to go, the bigger the uncle we need. Please only enter large and impressive uncles in the raffle. We respect your poor and deserving uncles, but we want the fat ones who loll around in expensive cars.

Warning: skinny uncles will be logged as a bug against this package. (Tasks -> Install -> Options -> Rich uncle and jet)

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc