Re: Debian-Women webpage possibly filtered by Telefonica

Am 2005-04-12 18:35:29, schrieb Christian Perrier:

> Well, these are damn good filters because I even never noticed
> that..:-)

I think, you are not terrorist, islamic fundamentalist or a crazzy
kommunist...  So you had not to access such pages...

For some years I was realy surprised which domains or better hosts are
blocked...  So, you can not block an IP, because of one $HOST... you
need realy good filters.

The "Office of Homeland Security" will f**k you, if you complain about
it, but here in Europe we are civilised... even our Secret Services or
Offices for the protection of the Constitution.
(Hell what... in Germany BfV and in France RG, its shorter)

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi