IRC Meetings

Hi all!

We haven't had an IRC meeting in a while, so I was wondering if there
is still interest in having them.  I enjoyed them, as I think it's
nice to try and get everyone together at the same time every so often.

Even if there's no big serious topic that needs discussed, I think it
could be helpful to use the meetings as a way to touch base and sketch
out the status of projects and set short-term goals.  For example, it
seems like there's been a lot going on lately in the website and
mentoring areas.  At a meeting the people heading up those efforts
could give a status update on what's been happening in their areas, as
well as what steps they plan to take next.  This would be an
opportunity for them to solicit help on upcoming tasks, and for people
interested in helping to volunteer / ask questions about what skills
are needed / etc.

What do you guys think?

- Colleen