Re: Debian Women Website

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 01:20:00AM +0100, Thierry Reding wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> 3 votes in favour is good enough for me. Next, we should probably try and
> find a date that suits all of us. Any suggestions? I'd recommend not doing it
> too soon, since I want to prepare a bit. I'd like to know about a week in
> advance. Any thoughts about a day, time?

If you put it after March 31, I can attend.

Ok, here's a list of times that are good for me:

Sat Apr 2 daytime (to 17:00 EST)
Sun Apr 3
Mon Apr 4 evening
Wed Apr 6 evening
Thu Apr 7 evening

It's ok if you want to do it sooner...  I'm just posting this
in case you put it in the first week of April.

cheerio,
bjb