Re: Suggestions on wiki content

Hi Luk,

> I suggest to make the 'Suggestions' not password protected ;-)

I'll email the password to you privately.

I wont send it to the list because it'll be archived publically and we are trying to avoid random wiki-destruction. But anyone who wants to edit the wiki is welcome to ask me (or any one of a number of other people) what the password is.

> I suggest someone explains in a seperate section how to translate the
> wiki: where to become a login/passwd, a prefered sequence, with whom to
> coordinate if necessary and last but not least: what has to be done to
> have a translated version of one page.

Actually, that's a good idea. I wonder whether Ana (the wiki wizard woman!) would consider doing this...?

Helen