Re: RC Bugsquashing howto [Re: Anyone up for bug squashing?]

Margarita Manterola wrote:

[...]

Also, you said that previous knowledge about packages is needed... I'm
willing to help with that.  Although it's an easy task, I could give a
pre-tutorial on how to download, patch, build and install a package.

Or maybe, I could prepare a small HOWTO somewhere on the web, so
people can read it in advance and then keep it as reference.

This is an excellent idea!

Please do this and let us know what you are doing and when.

If you decide on a pre-tutorial, it will have to be timed to be run sometime before vorlon's main tutorial, so some discussion might be needed to set the timing.

Whichever you end up doing, putting whatever notes you generate onto the web (on the Debian Women wiki, maybe?) is a great idea.

Helen