Re: D-W website translation handling

Hi, I've managed to get something working, it needs some clean-up but it
builds and installs the wml and generated html files.
You'll have to edit Makefile.common for destdir var and .wmlrc for
WML_GEN_HOSTNAME on the root directory. Now it has middle translated content
that I've take from wiki site.

You can get it here[0]. I think this could be used as starting point. I've
put the generated html files on the same url also but the server
content negotiation is getting my nerves, so I prefer to sleep a bit then
check again.

0- http://stone-head.org/debian/women/debian-women.tar.gz

regards,
Rudy

  | Somos libres, seamoslo con software libre      * http://debian.org |
  | http://www.apesol.org.pe         -*-         http://stone-head.org |
  | GPG FP: 0D12 8537 607E 2DF5 4EFB  35A7 550F 1A00 3433 BD21         |