Re: Proofreading of a part of a document about "gender neutrality"

> "The world is made of men and women. Please use gender-neutral
> constructions in your writing. This is not political correctness, this
> is respect towards half of the mankind."

Thanks, Helen. You're absolutely right, my original sentence was a bit
strange. I used your proposal in the new online version of that text.

Indeed, debconf templates are not really a place where non gender
neutral stuff is likely to appear, but this document is a good
occasion for pushing this idea (which I recently tried to apply in the
new version of the Debian Installer internationalisation
documentation).