Re: My adventures with the NM process, part 2:

Matthew Palmer wrote:
On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 11:06:46AM +0100, Helen Faulkner wrote:

Actually, the list of my relevant skills and experience really isn't very long at all, but I'm not going to worry about that, since my sponsor evidently thinks it is sufficient. OK, I'll admit to a couple of anxious

I think that the advocate is more of a temperament thing than a skills
thing.  Most of us didn't have every skill under the sun at the beginning,
you pick it up as you go along.

Yeah, advocate. That's the term I meant :) Gee - if I can't even get the terminology right when it's *not* an acronym, what hope have I ? Roll on Jutta's dictionary...

Thanks for the reassuring comment :)

Have you seen the AM templates at
https://alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/templates/?cvsroot=nm-templates
?  You have a better than even chance of being asked those questions...

I found those at some stage and lost them again (the debian websites seem to have that effect on me). Thanks for posting them here for people to read who are interested and haven't seen them yet.

Helen.