Re: Supporters brief-up

Am Montag, 26.07.04 um 14:14 Uhr schrieb Erinn Clark:

I agree with the contributors page. People should get credit for things
they've done. The interesting bit is going to be defining what qualifies as
a contribution..

Okay, let us look from people, who are visiting the page:

If they acct like me , the will sometimes look:
1. Who is responsible (and doin the actual work)?
2. maybe: Who else contributes to the project (f/m)

Given those I know, what they have done or will do:
Erinn is in 1
Others may review content, give support for those active in the project, Make a translation, deliver content to one out of 1 are in 2.

3, Why this project (short enough?)
could contain opinions of some people (f/m), supporting the Project in discussion or otherwise - including some of those, who are in Section 1 or 2. This could answer the question, why this all is done and necessary, maybe, more than an article or as an addition to one.

Could this be something for an agreement?

cu

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de