Re: Debian-women support?

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 02:32:29AM +0200, miluz wrote:
What I don't really understand (but I'm opened to
understand.....) is why this should be a *fight*...
Against the pressure of society to put women "in the kitchen, naked and pregnant", as a famous SouthAfrica's sentense.

Does your struggle mean you would fight against women who want to be the
powerful matriarchs of large families?

Woman power and man power is different; it works in different ways and
co-exists easily without struggle.  It is only when women try to take
male power, or males try to take female power, that there is conflict.

Jonathan

--
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine. Sola Scriptura!
Eukleia: Jonathan Walther