Re: Debian-women support?

Thank you for the email, Amaya.

I am proud to be listed on the Supporters page of the Debian-Women
website.  I hope to see my entry on it soon!  What is the URL?

Now, as to your questions:

1 - Why do you think the Debian Women Project is important or useful?

It provides a place where politicians and political correctness
advocates can discuss women, and discuss issues with women, without
distracting those who are doing the actual work of producing the best
Linux distribution in the world.

2 - How do you (would you be willing to) support women in Debian?

The same as I support every male member of Debian.

3 - What are you doing in Debian in general?

Maintaining packages, lurking.

4 - Is there a picture of yourself you would like to be posted along
   with your answers? If yes, please provide a URL.

http://reactor-core.org/~djw/portrait-small.png

5 - Is there any other question you would like other men to be asked
   about?

To the males: are you really interested in having women in the project
for the valuable work they can contribute, or are you more interested in
finding a woman as intelligent as you are so you can end your state of
singleness?

6 - Is there any other question you would like women to be asked about?

To the ladies: have you repaid your debt to your parents, ancestors, and
the human race by bearing lots of healthy children with good genes, and
an affluent, easy to get-along-with father?  Would you like to?  I
provide matchmaking services.  There are a lot of well-to-do,
intelligent, but shy men out there.  I'm not one of them (I'm not shy),
but call me and I'd be happy to do the introductions.  I also provide
marriage counseling services; my clients are very happy with the work I
do.

Thanks for your input; Your support makes a difference.

I am happy to be of assistance.  Forward the revolution!  Feel free to
contact me at any time by any of the methods listed in my .signature

Jonathan

--
Eukleia: Jonathan Walther
Address: 12706 99 Ave, Surrey, BC V3V2P8 (Canada)