Re: Debian-women support?

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 10:12:01PM -0400, Erinn Clark wrote:
I have no idea why this happened, but it really doesn't matter. He's
obviously not going on the page.

That is blatant discrimination.  Debian was founded as an inclusive, not
an exclusive group.  I am starting to question whether your project is a
legitimate use of Debian resources.  As a supporter of the Debian-Women
project, I deserve to be on the Supporters Page.

Jonathan

--
Puritan: Purity of doctrine, Purity of practice. Sola Scriptura!
Eukleia: Jonathan Walther