Re: Profiles/contributors (was:Re: Website beta trial)

Am Freitag, 23.07.04 um 22:11 Uhr schrieb Carla Schroder:

Ok, good, I think you summed it up very well. But shouldn't all contributors
to Debian-Women receive recognition?

No problem with that. I like the idea of how men could get involved or helpful in the FAQ.
And I think, male contributors should get recognition, too.

 I'm just not comfortable with the idea
of a separate "these guys think D-W is cool" page, it doesn't make sense to me. Like the KDE page- yeah, some guys think KDE-women is cool. So what?

My first thought.

Maybe I'm just a cranky old bat, but I don't think we need an endorsement
page from men.

Hmm, is it really the age? Do young women think different at all?

cu

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de