Re: Website beta trial

nicole wrote:
> The banner is nice and all, but what about the ones we already had
> designed by our lovely dana? I thought we had decided on those.

The problem is that Zazu doesn't speak English.
She didn't know about the other logos. She's not suscribed to this list.
She just spontaneously set this page up :-)

> The website itself looks okay, although the color scheme I admit is
> overwhelming. The fonts also seem small to me, but that's probably
> because my browser's default font size differs from yours.

No, same here.

> Is this at all related to helix/Erinn's effort? It seems kind of out
> of the blue.

It is out of the blue :-)

Just brainstorming?!

--
 .''`. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable
: :' :                                              - The Wizard of Oz -