Re: Website beta trial

The banner is nice and all, but what about the ones we already had
designed by our lovely dana? I thought we had decided on those.

The website itself looks okay, although the color scheme I admit is
overwhelming. The fonts also seem small to me, but that's probably because
my browser's default font size differs from yours.

Is this at all related to helix/Erinn's effort? It seems kind of out of
the blue.

At 03:53 on Jul 23, Amaya shook the earth with: