Re: list of articles about us... (and wiki password)

Hi all.

Just a reminder for those who want to edit/add some info to wiki pages.
Wiki is protected by password to avoid wiki-spammers, it is not a top secret
password, so if you need it for edit wiki pages, you can ask for it  in the
IRC channel.
I would send it to mailing-list, but since debian mailing-list are archived i
dont think it is a good idea.

By the way, if you think there is something useful we could add to the wiki,
just suggest it:
http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/English/Suggestions

Cheers,
Ana