Re: Article about Debian Women on uk.builder.com

Hi all and hi helen!

> Hi All,

I was read the article and I think is very good, show all about the debian women
project and his projection.

Good for that talk helen ;) and yes would be interesting in show all articles in
the wiki.. well i think :)

slds!

Burbuja