Re: Reminder: Meeting 18th December, 13:00 UTC

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:55:32 +0100
Anja <anja_isbilia@yahoo.es> wrote:

> El Martes, 14 de Diciembre de 2004 00:46, Anja escribió:
> > Hi:
> > > Next time, please be more considerate of how UTC time translates
> > > in other time zones, 'k?
> >
> > It is easy translate to other time zones,  a useful link :
> > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
>
> mmm, i think i read too fast Michelle's mail.
> :(

  On the same page is the not less useful World Clock Meeting Planner,
it doesn't solve the problem, but at least lets you know who is gonna
be asleep at the meeting :) an example for six points on the globe:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=12&day=18&year=2004&pa=137&pa=141&pa=176&pa=179&pa=240&pa=248

  regards,

P.S.: BTW, I won't be there, I have a RL meeting this day :(
--
  Ricardo Mones Lastra - mones@aic.uniovi.es
  Centro de Inteligencia Artificial, Universidad de Oviedo en Gijon