Re: Reminder: Meeting 18th December, 13:00 UTC

Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:07:18 +0000, Helen Faulkner
<helen_ml_faulkner@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

A reminder that we are having our second IRC meeting on Saturday 18th
December at 13:00 UTC.  The meeting will be held in #debian-women on the
irc.freenode.net network.

Will there be a transcript of the IRC session/meeting available - at
least possibly an edited copy for those that cannot attend?

We decided some time ago that the transcripts of the meetings will not be publically posted (see the archive for discussions of this). The main point is that we don't want anyone to feel shy about talking on the channel. Public logging would discourage some and might detract from the friendliness of the channel climate.

The minutes of the meeting, ie a summary of the main things discussed and the main points made, will be posted to the website soon after the meeting. See the minutes from the last meeting [1], for the sort of thing I mean. Erinn will be writing the minutes of the meeting this Saturday.

Cheers,

Helen

1.  http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/English/IRCMeetingMinutes