Re: No goals, selective memory, be nice, red nose day
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: No goals, selective memory, be nice, red nose day
- From: MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:23:51 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2004-08-22 20:33:50 +0100 Jenn Vesperman
If you need advice on how to create a men-only group [...]
But expecting me to fund, sysadmin and provide resources [...]
weird to me. Can you explain it?
I don't expect you to. It's simply a reason why the "toilet block"
analogue doesn't work as an excuse for segregation.
About "men-only", please see my previous post
MJR/slef My Opinion Only and not of any group I know