Re: No goals, selective memory, be nice, red nose day

On 2004-08-19 09:18:57 +0100 Kim Hawtin <khawtin@ratbaggames.com> wrote:

[...] troll [...] trolls [...] trolls
[...] troll [...] trolls [...] trolls.

I hope that you can see why I have not replied to your trolls.

i do not believe that the debian-women project is closed, open only to
women.

Keep it that way. If the idea of someone expressing concern about the way a project works is too hard to understand, perhaps *you* should "pull your head in".

there are reasons that women may want to create a segragated space.

What reasons?

must you insist on being one of them?

I'm a reason? Some women wish to create a segregated space in order to get away from equal ops supporters cautioning against sexism? I think there are already projects outside debian for that. In any case, there are women equal ops supporters too, so segregation on the likely line won't exclude the view entirely, although it would exclude me and most other DDs.

[...] I don't set Mail-Followup-To because djb's proposal is buggy. [...]
its funny how those who are most pedantic about mail standards are often the least agreeable people ;)

I wasn't rude about Don Armstrong, so there's no need for you to be.

I am not subscribed and I request a cc.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast