[OT] unwritten "messages" was: On debian lists, we cc if asked

I'm quite new to this list, but let me add my 0.02 cents. :o)

	First of all, I don't like flamewars, but I really
like good discussions and conversations about the topics,
and IMHO this conversation became off-topic to this list.

	MJ Ray ask to be Cc'ed, and we ask him to write
in his messages: "I'm not subscribed, please CC me". Ok,
so far so good.

	A few other mails about rude and hostile (belive
me, qmail and LKML are really hardcore maillists), and
from that point beyond the subject related to the list
ends (IMO).

	Let's go ahead, we already listen to the critics,
let's work on it, keep MJ being CC'ed, but "hey!", it is
not an obligation, somebody maybe forgot, it is good if
he can check the list archives. :o)

	At this point two or three "sorry's, it was just
a misunderstood, let's go ahead", could already been
solve the problem.

	As I told in the begin, it was just my two cents.
Have a nice day, and let's "mail" in peace.

	Sincerely,

--
/////
// Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)