Re: sexist language in debian instructions/documentation

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 08:28:01PM +0100, Helen Faulkner wrote:

> What can we do to get this sort of thing fixed?  Preferably quickly :)
> I am happy to write to people personally and ask that they fix up such
> language when I see it, especially if anyone can suggest who to write
> to.  But maybe there is a better way to approach the problem.

Given my experience in "subverting" Debian with Debtags, I suggest you
simply take the original source of the text, change it to be sex-neutral
and send the patch attached to a bug in the BTS.

The most effective way for me to get things changed has been to give
working examples.

Ciao,

Enrico