Re: Supporters brief-up

Erinn Clark wrote:
This discussion is only indicative of opposing ideas, some of them fairly
polarised. I'd say for now maybe we should defer it -- particularly the
contributors page -- until we've actually started doing work. If people
work on the website, they can attach their names to whichever portion
they've worked on.  However, the supporters page is too controversial
(still) and the contributors page is too open to interpretation.

I agree with all of that.  Well said.

I do think it's good that we are willing and able to discuss a variety of ideas and opinions about things. It's the sign of a healthy community, imho.

Helen.