Re: Supporters brief-up

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 10:28:54PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
As I keep getting feedback, I will update it to a website, instead of
spamming the list. Please ask me privately if you are interested in the

So you didn't really want honest feedback, you just wanted something to
stoke your ego.  I apologize for treating you with honesty and taking
your words at face value.

Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine. Sola Scriptura!
Eukleia: Jonathan Walther
Address: 12706 99 Ave, Surrey, BC V3V2P8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-582-9308 (between 8am and 9pm, PST)
Website: http://reactor-core.org