Bug#657678: ITP: simplelxc -- Minimalist package to create LXC guests and then manage them simply.
Owner: Bekir Dogan <email@example.com>
* Package name : simplelxc
Version : 0.1
Upstream Author : Bekir Dogan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://github.com/bergerx/simplelxc#readme
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: Shell script
Description : Minimalist package to create LXC guests and then manage them simply.
Main objective is to make testing of any program easy on personal computers
(for now it works only for Debian systems) without losing time for these:
* does not require to manually configure networking on host system,
* does not require to manually create template,
* does not require to manually determining IP addresses,
* does not require to manually configuring any other parameters needed.
Just install simplelxc, create a guest and go.
Main purpose of this project is to handle only simple tasks, so if you want to
manage production lxc installation, you should consider using plain lxc
userspace control tool (http://lxc.sourceforge.net/) or projects like lxctl