Bug#315674: ITA: c2hs -- C->Haskell Interface Generator
I use c2hs in a project that I'm developing and I need it in the newest
version. I've contacted the mantainer and he told me to adopt it
(atached message). I intend to package the new upstream version.
Rua Paula Cândido, 257/201
Gutierrez - 30430-260
"Trabalhe menos e mais devagar."
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Marco Tulio Gontijo e Silva <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: c2hs Debian Package
- From: Michael Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:38:39 +0200
- Message-id: <20050624063839.GA29718@roadkill.foldr.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Marco Tulio Gontijo e Silva <email@example.com> [2005-06-23T22:14-0300]:
> it seems to me that c2hs is a little bit out-of-dated and I must use it
> in the newest version for a system that I'm developing. I will have to
> make a debian package for it, and, if you like, I could send that to
> you, or addopt this package, if you don't want to mantain it anymore.
I asked if somebody would like to adopt it, but so
far nobody stepped forward, so please go ahead. :)
Unfortunately, currently I am lacking the time to do any significant
> There are also a few bugs that are very simple to solve, and I would
> like to do it too.
Also, it would good to adapt the package to the new Debian Haskell
infrastructure (dh_haskell, cabal, etc.). Besides that, updates are
pretty automatic, see uupdate/uscan from the devscripts package.
/~\ ASCII ribbon | "If I had been brought up in a different time [...]
\ / campaign | perhaps I'd be totally comfortable in ML and would
X against | find C unsafe, a little dangerous, not very expressive."
/ \ HTML mail | -- Brian Kernighan
--- End Message ---