Bug#300464: RFS: phpicalendar -- clean, logical iCal/vCalendar web interface
On Apr 11, 2005, at 3:09 AM, Andreas Barth wrote:
* firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) [050411 04:10]:
Both Chad & I really look forward to making this package part of
- please consider sponsoring it : )
Actually, I would really like to sponsor this package. However, on a
first review, I'm a bit uncertain about the following bits:
* Many lintian errors (please run lintian by yourself to see them :)
* apache doesn't need to be restarted, reloading is enough
* I'm not sure why you need to ask so many questions - isn't it enough
to ask about reloading of the servers once? Most people don't have
such complicated setups.
Thanks so much for your interest & your feedback!
Lucas Wall also expressed interest in sponsoring this package - I made
all the helpful corrections I received & built a new package -
What do you think?