Bug#123983: RFP: qmailanalog -- Tools for qmail-send activity record analyzis
License: This is DJB's program (author of qmail, dot-forward, ucspi-tcp and
others), he says: "You may distribute unmodified copies of
qmailanalog-0.70.tar.gz", so I think it could be packaged in form similar to
qmail-src or dot-forward-src package.
qmailanalog is a collection of tools to help you analyze qmail-send's
activity record. It supplies statistics to answer a wide variety of
* overall: how many messages? recipients? attempts? etc.
* ddist: how soon were 50% of the messages delivered? 90%? 95%? 99%?
* rxdelay: what's the best order of recipients for mailing lists?
* recipients, rhosts: who's getting mail? bytes? messages? attempts?
* successes, failures, deferrals: why? how often? how much delay?
* senders, suids: messages? bytes? load? recipients? attempts? delay?
qmailanalog also includes several tools to focus attention on particular
senders, recipients, or messages.