Bug#97234: Debian Packaging of Subversion
- To: David Kimdon <David_Kimdon@alumni.hmc.edu>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Grant Bowman <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Sam TH <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tommi Virtanen <email@example.com>, Peter Makholm <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Marcelo Magallon <email@example.com>, Matthew Wilcox <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Daniel Stone <email@example.com>
- Subject: Bug#97234: Debian Packaging of Subversion
- From: Matthew Wilcox <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:26:23 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20011203212623.B18304@parcelfarce.linux.theplanet.co.uk>
- Reply-to: Matthew Wilcox <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20011130185914.A1939@oink>; from David_Kimdon@alumni.hmc.edu on Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 06:59:14PM -0800
- References: <20011128232904.F941@svpal.svpal.org> <20011130125459.F16519@svpal.svpal.org> <email@example.com> <20011130185914.A1939@oink>
On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 06:59:14PM -0800, David Kimdon wrote:
> 1. Berkeley db 3.3 - a bug has been filed (http::/bugs.debian.org/109853)
> I have been building with the preliminary packages on
db3 is priority: required and is therefore frozen for the woody release.
with 5 days to go until everything which depends on it is locked down,
i'm less than keen on touching it.
> Subversion will make its way into Debian shortly after these
> dependancies. With this mail I am poking the respective maintainers
> to see where we stand.
No subversion for woody. I'll get db 3.3 sorted out once woody is out
of the way.
Revolutions do not require corporate support.