Re: Contribution to the Wine Team

Coin,

Le 02/12/2020 09:34, Marc Dequènes a écrit :
I really love playing games so I though I'll try to help out the team
since it seems coping with frequent new upstream releases is
difficult.

I prepared updates but since PRs are disabled here are the links:
  https://salsa.debian.org/duck/faudio/-/commits/nur
  https://salsa.debian.org/duck/vkd3d/-/commits/nur

Thanks for preparing these, I’m also preparing faudio 20.12 in parallel ;-). I haven’t checked vkd3d, but note for faudio that we don’t use gbp import-orig, we merge the upstream branch directly! I’ll have the upload ready today or tomorrow.

See README.source in faudio/debian for the update procedure, which can be simplified — I’ll update it in the next upload.

Regards,

Stephen