Contribution to the Wine Team

Quack,

I really love playing games so I though I'll try to help out the team since it seems coping with frequent new upstream releases is difficult.

I prepared updates but since PRs are disabled here are the links:
  https://salsa.debian.org/duck/faudio/-/commits/nur
  https://salsa.debian.org/duck/vkd3d/-/commits/nur

Both packages work but the result is still imperfect: vkd3d is still unable to run Deux Ex Mankind Divided in D3D 12 (despite a lot of progress) and faudio has sound glitches in The Talos Principle (compared to openal).

I asked for access to Salsa but there is no way to explain why so I figured out I'll write a few words to complement.

Btw I recently became co-maintainer of dxvk. I cannot speak for the original maintainer but it looks to me this package could be part of the Wine team.

Regards.
\_o<

--
Marc Dequènes