Re: RFS for icoextract (exe-thumbnailer successor)

Hi,

On 2019-12-25 2:43 a.m., Jens Reyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems the master branch is protected from "maintainer" pushes by
> default (to enforce using pull requests).  I've now unprotected the
> master branch.  I think and hope that force-pushes will still be disabled.

I double checked now - the problem is probably that I only have
"Developer" access. Would it be possible to add me as maintainer for
just this repo? I would prefer not having to bother people with emails
for trivial stuff like this in the future ^^

> I didn't look at your repo, but the transitional package versioning
> seems to be ok. (Personally I would have gone for a minimally increased,
> static version in order to not conflict with any future development of
> exe-thumbnailer. But since you are upstream, that's no big issue.)

Noted! I thought bumping the major version would be more clear to end
users, since it signifies that something major has changed with the
package. It also makes the Breaks/Replaces part a bit easier to keep
track of.

> Greets
> jre

Best,