Re: Planning: General Timelime

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 08:38:11AM -0400, Brian White wrote:
>What do people think?  I have a working CygWin installation, but it
>compiles for .exe extensions, which goes against our general guidelines
>(see below).

Whatever you do, when you do make this available, I would appreciate it
if you would make it abundantly clear where people should go when they
have problems or questions.  I would not enjoy seeing questions in the
cygwin mailing list from people who are using a forked (and very
different) cygwin distribution.

cgf