Re: Helping with the port?

Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net> cum veritate scripsit:

> Is there a task list somewhere that shows things you'd like done?  I
> might be able to tackle a couple of them.

Good. there is no clear task list, AFAIK. I think the status is:

o Problem: Windows files (e.g. DLL) cannot be replaced while in use
o Problem: Windows doesn't like filenames with ":" ?
o we don't have cygwin cross-compiler in Debian yet (someone was working?)
o there is probably a working dpkg, which I have not personally checked.
  at http://debian-cygwin.sourceforge.net/
o running cygwin under wine is not a good experience (yet?)

Maybe I'm missing something, because I haven't been following
the list closely enough.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4