Re: FAQ - where?
- To: "Robert Collins" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, "Josef Dalcolmo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: FAQ - where?
- From: Josef Dalcolmo <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:08:21 +0100
- Message-id: <E16Bcik-0000QC-00@eniac>
- In-reply-to: Message from "Robert Collins" <firstname.lastname@example.org> of "Thu, 06 Dec 2001 00:49:19 +1100." <010001c17d93$a4109820$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- References: <E16BcEw-0000Ou-00@eniac> <010001c17d93$a4109820$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
> The current dpkg port is _only_ for cygwin, and given that 90+% of the
> un*x packages that can be run on win32 do so via cygwin, I can assure
> you that Cygwin is not a supposition :}.
> And, no, I know of no FAQ.
Then, please, where do I find the dpkg port?