HOWTO on cygwin/wine ?

Hi,

I think it might be nice to have a howto on cygwin/wine for
people who want to run cygwin on a free operating system, rather than
a proprietary non-free alternative.

Playing around with osetup.exe and doing some tar-ing around,
I managed to get up a cygwin system from wine with
its "fake windows" installation.

It seems to work somehow except for the fact that its console I/O
does not seem to be working.

So, I can use the command-line tools, but not interactively.

Using it from "wcmd" is pretty interesting experience!
wine 0.0.20011108-2 seems to work pretty fine, in this respect.
I could do some "df"ing, for example.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4