Re: RFS: sqlbuddy

Medhamsh, 2012-01-25 18:30+0100 (gmane.linux.debian.devel.webapps):
> There seems a changelog in the upstream's website though they dont
> ship it in the tarball at the following location.
>
> http://sqlbuddy.com/releasenotes
>
> Tried to patch the changelog file. Though lintian at my end dint spot
> out the error, the page at mentors gave out the following warning
>
> W:sqlbuddy source:format-3.0-but-debian-changes-patch
>
> Is this OK? Do I have any work around?

If the upstream changelog is not part of the source and you want to
include it in your package, you should store it under your debian/
directory. All the remaining should be files from the tarball, possibly
patched by the means of quilt patches.

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Tanguy Ortolo <xmpp:tanguy@ortolo.eu> <irc://irc.oftc.net/Tanguy>