Re: RFS: sqlbuddy

Hello,

On Wed, January 25, 2012 5:01 pm, harish badrinath wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Medhamsh <me@medhamsh.org> wrote:
> complains, only about a missing changelog. Upstream does not seem to ship
> a changelog with the distribution tarball/zip file.

There seems a changelog in the upstream's website though they dont
ship it in the tarball at the following location.

http://sqlbuddy.com/releasenotes

Tried to patch the changelog file. Though lintian at my end dint spot
out the error, the page at mentors gave out the following warning

W:sqlbuddy source:format-3.0-but-debian-changes-patch

Is this OK? Do I have any work around?

> File: debian/changelog:Trailing space in line 3
> File: debian/control:Empty lines from 19-21
> File: debian/copyright: Trailing spaces in lines 18-22,25,26,29-34

Fixed all these trailing space issues.

Sincerely,
--
Medhamsh