Re: Sqlbuddy

Hello,

On Thu, January 19, 2012 3:09 pm, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
> Did you open an ITP bug report? When you have your package ready, you
> may want to ask for review and sponsoring here too. Good luck!

I have done the sqlbuddy package and lintian throwing one warning
on the source package(dsc). Still uploaded it at the mentors. Waiting
for the confirmation of subscription from mentors mailing list. Can
I send the same template for RFS to this list also now?

Sincerely,
--
Medhamsh
Hacktivist | http://medhamsh.org