Re: Sqlbuddy

Medhamsh, 2012-01-19 08:20+0100:
> I am following the debian policy for webapps
> packaging. Before going ahead, I wanted to hear
> the opinions in the team.

I have at least one opinion about your message: you are wrapping it in a
strange way! The common usage is to wrap at 72 characters, you are
wrapping at something like 50. :-)

About SQL Buddy, I do not have much of an opinion. Just check it for
embedded third-party code, because this is a common practice among Web
applications, and for Debian these often have to be removed and the main
code patched to use the packaged ones instead. If you do find some
third-party code, you should check its license too by the way.

Did you open an ITP bug report? When you have your package ready, you
may want to ask for review and sponsoring here too. Good luck!

Librement,

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Tanguy Ortolo <xmpp:tanguy@ortolo.eu> <irc://irc.oftc.net/Tanguy>