wwwconfig-common status

Hi list,

What's the current state of wwwconfig-common? I can't find any
documentation for it, and searching, I found this post:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-devel@lists.debian.org/msg235114.html

With someone looking for documentation on it and being pointed to lurker
and phpmyadmin.  However, neither of those packages seem to depend on it
anymore, and both packages' changelogs reference removing the dependency on
it.

Additionally, it doesn't seem to be mentioned at all in the webapps policy
manual at all.

I apt-got source it and it seems to be just a bunch of shell scripts for
doing stuff.  Shall I ignore it completely?

If so, do we not have a way to have common (centrally translateable etc)
templates for asking questions like "what url do you want your new website
to be accessible on" etc, similar to the common templates that
dbconfig-common provide?

Cheers,
Penny

--