Re: How to use /etc/php5/conf.d ?

Sean,

Thanks for the reply.  I've implemented this in xapian-bindings 1.0.1-1
(binary package php5-xapian) which was uploaded last week.

On 2007-06-06, sean finney <seanius@debian.org> wrote:
> *however*, there's some discussion now about adding a php5enmod/dismod
> similar to apache, see the pkg-php-maint archives if you're interested.

I couldn't locate the discussion in the archives, either with Google or
by browsing the index pages for the last year.  But I'm happy to wait
for something to be decided and then work on support for it.

Cheers,
    Olly

P.S. Has "use conf.d rather than modifying php.ini directly" been
considered as a release goal for lenny?