Reloading Apache after installation

Hello all,

A user has reported that after installation of phpbb, the package
doesn't work right away, but Apache needs to be reloaded first. That's
correct, since we only install the relevant configuration and do no
reload apache in our scripts.

It seems that other packages are reloading Apache, so I'd like to put
this question here to see what behaviour would be best. And in that
case, incorporate it into the webapps policy so we all act the same way.

I'd like to hear thoughts on this issue.

regards,
Thijs