dh-make-php with pear.mk

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Uwe Steinmann and I have
succesfully integrated pear.mk (previously announced on this list) into
dh-make-php. That means that when you use dh-make-pear, the resulting
debian/rules will be very simple:

   #!/usr/bin/make -f
   include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk
   include /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/pear.mk

For those of us who already have packages of pear modules, migration to
using this new pear.mk can be performed by replacing debian/rules with
the above, and then adding the following to debian/control:

   Build-Depends-Indep: dh-make-php (>= 0.1.1)

Please give it a shot if you maintain a pear module, and report any bugs
that you may find.

Charles

--
When you drive