Re: CDBS and Pear packages

Dnia Thursday 29 of September 2005 19:03, Charles Fry napisał:
>     common-install-indep::
>         $(PEAR) install --nodeps -R debian/$(DEBIAN_PKG)
> $(SOURCE_DIR)/package.xml

Please set explicite the paths:

    $(PEAR) \
         -c $(pwd)/.pearrc \
         -d bin_dir=/usr/bin \
         -d doc_dir=/usr/share/php/docs \
         -d php_dir=/usr/share/php \
         -d data_dir=/usr/share/php/data \
         -d php_bin=/usr/bin/php \
         -d test_dir=/usr/share/php/tests \
         -d include_path=/usr/share/php \
         install ......

because the paths can be different on local system.

Also I think the *.reg files are very evil as far as the administrator can
easly call `pear install' or `pear upgrade-all' and break the system.

>         # move documentation to correct location

I think the /usr/share/php/test directory should be removed. It contains test
cases usually which are unnecessary and not used by scripts and system.

--
 .''`.    Piotr Roszatycki, Netia SA
: :' :    mailto:Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl