Re: dh-make-php in unstable

> > on alioth's webapps CVS like already told here. I cannot point you
> > the right ViewCVS url, it seems to be broken on alioth :/
> >
> > it lies in the webapps-common/doc directory.
>
> and please use / modify / ... it as a webapps-common document without
> asking for my permission. I place it under the GPL or whatever license
> you prefer (including public domain).
>
> I give the document and its paternity to the webapps project. please
> make very changes the find adequate / accurate. If the document will
> have a real life, I'd only like to be cited as an author.

Cool. How should I go about suggesting/making changes? I have an Alioth
account as cfry-guest, if someone could add me to the project. Otherwise
I can email chagnes to be made. At this point I am interested in making
only changes that were previously discussed on this list.

Charles

--
If you want
A hearty squeeze