Re: dh-make-php in unstable

> in case you haven't noticed, dh-make-php is in unstable.
> dh-make-php creates debian source packages from pecl/pear packages.
> In most cases there is no need for further modifications to get
> the package build.
> If you have some time, please check it out and file bug reports.

Very cool! To show my appreciation I filed a few bugs for you. ;-)

I see that you have implemented most of the policy features which we
have been discussing. This makes dh-make-pear a very useful tool, as it
automatically follows our current best practices when creating a new
Pear package. Thanks for this fine program.

Pierre, where can I find the copy of your Pear policy document in order
to suggest specific changes in accordance with our previous discussion?

Charles

--
She put
A bullet