Re: PEAR policy recommendations

okay, I've put my docs in the webapps-common repository, under docs/

the doc is in html format, and I'm sorry to confess that I've not really
enough time to fix it with your comments.

please note that this (x)html is in fact a template that is included in
my website, so the version in the CVS repo is not valid as is.

but IMHO, one has to convert it into docbook or alike, and fixing the
html to make it valid is not really useful.

cheers,
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit